[MissoulaGov] 2-19-14

shaun gant workingpoet at montana.com
Thu Feb 20 12:11:54 CST 2014

I can't explain why the city doesn't pay to pave alleys, but my experience
is that if you and your neighbors call enough times--to the pothole number
on the city website, and if there's a crew in your neighborhood, they may
dump leftover asphalt in your alley.  You can also report potholes online:
www.ci.missoula.mt.us/formcenter/i-want-to-8/report-a-pothole-121
It's the squeaky wheel theory at work.  The alternative, of course is to
pave it yourself since paving alleys is low priority, as Jason says.
 Streets have to come first.