[MissoulaGov] committee update 3-23-11

Ethel MacDonald ethelmacd at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 08:38:17 MDT 2011

Thanks, Geoff, for another brief and interesting bit of history. I worked
for John Toole back in 1960 when as a member of the Citizens Bridge
Committee he worked tirelessly to get the railing to protect pedestrians on
the Higgins Ave. Bridge.

--
"C'est ce que je fais qui m'apprend ce que je cherche." (It's what I do
that teaches me what I seek.) Pierre Soulages, French painter