[MissoulaGov] Committee Update 3-2-11

Bob Jaffe BJaffe at ci.missoula.mt.us
Thu Mar 3 13:46:41 MST 2011

Current zoning would allow about 35 units. The developer is suggesting they will build 72. The requested zoning would allow about 94. We don't currently have a zone that would support 72. The next one down would be something like 65.
The proposed buildings are three story with a pitched roof coming to 43 feet.

Bob Jaffe
Missoula City Council Ward 3
1225 South 2nd West
Missoula, MT 59801