[MissoulaGov] higgins roundabout this fall: Committee Update 7-9-08

Stephanie Millar smillar at mountainline.com
Thu Jul 10 13:32:04 MDT 2008

The construction should be delayed until Summer of 2009 when both the
University and Elementary school are out of session. I am a resident of
Plymouth Street and have two kids at Paxson school. We had a small
taste of construction during the school year this spring when changes
were made to Mount and surrounding sidewalks. It was difficult to get
to school on foot, and the noise and dust were disruptive to children
during the school day, especially during outdoor PE.
In addition, fewer cars heading to the University during the summer will
decrease the impact on neighborhoods dealing with detour traffic.

Stephanie Millar