[MissoulaGov] Committee update 10-24-07

John Rettenmayer johnrettenmayer at mac.com
Thu Oct 25 07:59:59 MDT 2007

It seems to me that argument (about infill driving people to the
outskirts) would hold water only if the infill areas were being
abandoned. But if the infill areas are still occupied it just means
that demand for housing exceeds supply and that various factors
attract and/or encourage people to build at the outskirts.

John Rettenmayer