[MissoulaGov] a note about council emails

Pat & Don Simmons simble at bresnan.net
Thu Oct 18 10:40:20 MDT 2007

Bob, I'm being inundate with email spam. The most recent new ones
are of 2 kinds -- 1)subject lines in a meaningless Asian language and
2) blank ones with no subject and no message -- only a date.

Are city emails subjected to these nuisances? Is that a possible
explanation for the blank emails?

Don Simmons