[MissoulaGov] committee update 10-10-07

Alex Taft alextaft9 at msn.com
Fri Oct 12 21:41:26 MDT 2007

Amen, Geoff. The current update of the long-range transportation plan is a
good venue to deal with this issue and place transportation incentives in
the plan (for example, more transit close in and a "fix it first" policy)
that steer us toward sensible development. The next Citizen Advisory
Committee meeting for the plan is 8 a.m, Wed., Oct. 17th, room 201, Health
Dept.

Alex

Alex Taft
439 Connell Ave.