[MissoulaGov] followup re last message

Keith Blackwell keith at mzla.com
Sat Jun 2 21:34:36 MDT 2007

Hi Bob,
I've been thinking, and believe I may have come across a bit rudely in the
last email I sent.
Please understand that the events at the end of last ballseason have had me
upset since then.
More than once I have stopped to wonder if this summer would be the one in
which I would lose one of my sons to some careless driver.
All I can ask is that you put yourself in my shoes for a moment and
understand the angst this has caused for me.
I do sincerely apologize for coming across to harshly, as I know you're
doing what you can, and being impolite helps nobody.
So, please just let me know if the agreement has been revised, and where we
might get a fresh copy. I do not intend to bother you further about it.
Thanks
Keith

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
11:22 AM