[MissoulaGov] Bicycle lanes

Ethel MacDonald ethelmacd at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 10:10:18 MDT 2007

Personally, I think 5th & 6th are good candidates for sharerows -- this
would encourage those motorists who want to move at the speed limit to stay
in the non-sharerow lane, and effectively create a safe bike lane IF the
sharerow markers are large and visible enough. It should also effectively
reduce the speed on 5th and 6th to the posted speed limit, since there won't
be an easy way for the speedsters to pass the folks doing the speed limit.
And of course the parking remains. Ethel

--
"Ordinary people are capable of doing extraordinary things, and that's what
it's all about. They must count!" --Studs Terkel