[MissoulaGov] Bicycle lanes

Phil Smith PSmith at ci.missoula.mt.us
Wed Aug 29 12:18:37 MDT 2007

Hi all,

FWIW.... There are several locations where what's called "existing" on
the WGM map and what's on the ground are not the same; McGrath points
out one. That's ok...the map doesn't have to be perfectly accurate to
stimulate discussion-per Kristin's idea, potentially as input into the
transportation plan.

Phil Smith

406- 552-6352.