[MissoulaGov] Great Falls Power Plant

Traci Rasmusson traci at hschiro.com
Sat Aug 18 13:44:00 MDT 2007

FYI, I recently researched the feasibility of installing solar panels on my
house. The good news is that NW Energy has a grant program that pays for a
large part of it. Also the state of Montana has a low interest loan program
available to cover the rest. I've attached a synopsis of what I found out.
As far as what the city of Missoula can do in addition to these programs, I
don't know...I do know that NW Energy's program doesn't cover solar hot
water heating so that might be a good focus for local funding.