[MissoulaGov] 5th and 6th Street re-stripe

Geoff Badenoch geoffb at ism.net
Wed Aug 1 21:39:19 MDT 2007

Don't look for that to happen. South Third Street between Russell and
Reserve is tied up in Russell Street Bridge and Street reconstruction
planning. Current plan is to do it in the year 2011-12 or so. The project
keeps slipping in its schedule so don't hold me to that. It is unlikely the
City would spend the money on a fix like you have suggested-although it is a
much needed improvement-if there are federal dollars somewhere to pay for it
in four or five or ??? years.