[MissoulaGov] Mail Ballot Survey

Bob Jaffe bjaffe at ci.missoula.mt.us
Fri Apr 13 23:47:08 MDT 2007

On Monday we will be considering having the next city election by mail.

The office of neighborhoods has set up a new system for trying to get more
feedback from folks on issues coming before the council. So we set up a deal
where we will post information about the current issue and ask people to
take a survey to let us know what they think.

The mail ballot issue is our first one. Please follow this link to read more
about it and take the survey:

http://missoula-neighborhoods.org/Survey.htm

If you would like to subscribe to the notification list to hear about the
current survey send an email to:

subscribe at missoula-neighborhoods.org

We are still working out some kinks in the whole thing so feedback on how it
could work better would be welcome.

Thanks,

Bob Jaffe

Missoula City Council, Ward 3